TikTok users can create different types of videos and see who viewed them. If I am a TikTok user then it’s possible to see who viewed my video on TikTok. TikTok provides use the facility to see who viewed your videos on TikTok. There is an important thing that you must keep in mind: your video must be public and set privacy for the public to view your videos. TikTok has a feature to display the visitors on your videos.
If you want to see who viewed your video on TikTok then this article is informative for you. You can get information regarding Who viewed my video on TikTok. With some easy steps, you can able to see who viewed my video on TikTok. Now we move to the steps.
- How to see who viewed my video on TikTok?
- How can I check who visits my videos on TikTok?
- Can it possible to check who viewed my video on TikTok?
- The user needs any Android or IOS device
- The user must need an active account on TikTok.
- The user needs a strong internet connection.
Steps to see who viewed my video on TikTok
This article covers the solution for two different types of devices. One is for Android users and the other solution is for IOS users. The users of both types of devices can get information from this article. Now we move to the steps on both types of devices.
- For Android users
- For IOS users
1. For Android users
Step 1: Go and open the TikTok application.
Step 2: Go to your profile to see your posted videos.
Step 3: Find and open the video that you want to see viewed.
Step 4: Now click on the viewed option on the left bottom of the screen.
Step 5: Here you see those who viewed my videos on TikTok.
After performing these processes successfully now you are able to check who viewed my video on TikTok.
2. For IOS users
With the help of these processes, I hope that now you are able to view my video on TikTok. I hope this article proves helpful for you. If you want to get more information regarding the TikTok application then visit more articles.
- Can I Unfollow everyone on TikTok | Sensational Guide 2023
- Can I Trim Sound on TikTok | Innovative Guide 2023
- Can I See Who Viewed the Profile on TikTok | Exclusive Guide 2023
- Can I Search for Filters on TikTok | Exclusive Guide 2023
- Can I Make a Sound on TikTok | Successful Guide 2023
Can I see who watched my TikTok?
1. Tap Inbox at the bottom of the TikTok app.
2. Tap the notice indicating a profile view.
With this process, you can see Who Viewed My Video on TikTok.
Does TikTok tell you who viewed your video in 2023?
No, you won’t be able to see the names of the viewers of your TikTok video on the website, but you will be able to see the overall number of viewers.
Can you see who saved your TikTok?
Can you see on TikTok who saved your video? You are unable to now see on TikTok who has downloaded or saved your movie to their camera roll.
Why can’t I turn on profile views?
In a nutshell, TikTok profile views
To use the function, you must have fewer than 5,000 followers. To enable the function, you must be older than 16 years old.
Can people see if you Screenshot their TikTok?
Fortunately, TikTok doesn’t alert the creator if you screenshot or capture their movies on your screen. The same is true for videos that you have posted; if someone records or saves one of your videos, you won’t be notified.