The user can do a voiceover on TikTok without the iMovie app. IMovie app is an Apple company video editing application you mostly use to edit videos like cutting, cropping, trimming, and editing voice. Without any third-party app, you can do a voiceover on TikTok. In iPhones, just like other phones you can voiceover on TikTok without the iMovie application.
if you want to do a voiceover on TikTok without iMovie then this article is just for you. You can easily do a voiceover on TikTok without the iMovie application. Now we move to the process.
- How to do a voiceover on TikTok?
- can I do a voiceover on TikTok?
- Is it possible to do a voiceover on TikTok without ant third-party app?
- The user needs a mobile or an iPhone device.
- The device must install an Android or IOS operating system on it.
- The user needs an active account on TikTok.
- A strong internet connection is also needed for this purpose.
Steps to do a voiceover on TikTok without the iMovie application
In this article, users see the solution on two types of devices. The first solution is for Android users and the second solution is for IOS users. The users of both types of devices can get information according to their needs. Now we move to the steps to do a voiceover on TikTok without the iMovie application.
- For Android users
- For desktop users
1. For Android users
Step 1: Open the TikTok application.
Step 2: Go to the + sign to record or upload a video from your galaxy.
Step 3: After this remove the audio of your video. Now go to the Microphone icon to record a voiceover.
Step 4: Click on the record option and start speaking. Your voice is reduced.
Step 5: Click on the save option to apply the voiceover to your video.
Step 6: Your video is ready and now click on the next option to publish the video.
After performing these processes you can now do a voiceover on TikTok without the iMovie application. Watch the video guide for making more clarity.
1. For IOS users
I hope this article proved informative for you and now you are able to do a voiceover on TikTok without the iMovie application. If you want to get information regarding other social media applications and want to explore the TikTok app then visit more artists.
- Can I See Who Viewed the Profile on TikTok | Exclusive Guide 2023
- Can I Rotate Video on TikTok | Best Guide 2023
- How to do a voiceover on TikTok without the imovie | Sensational Guide 2023
- How to Delete Private Videos on TikTok | Exclusive Guide 2023
- How to Delete Profile Picture on TikTok | Intriguing Guide 2023
Why does my TikTok not have voice effects?
You must make sure that the TikTok app is running the most recent version in order to apply voice effects to a TikTok video. Generally speaking, the updated TikTok app may feature some new speech effects and bug fixes. So, if the first solution fails, try updating it.
Will I lose my drafts if I delete TikTok?
Draughts may have been deleted for the following reasons even if they are only locally stored: 1. A gadget has had TikTok reinstalled after being uninstalled. 2.
Can you add original audio to TikTok?
To create your own original audio, you can post a video from your camera roll, talk while you film in-app, or record a voiceover after filming. Once your TikTok is out in the world, it’ll become an original sound ready to be used by other creators.