Unfortunately, there is not any specific option in TikTok to merge two drafts on TikTok. If you want to merge two drafts on TikTok then you must publish it first and then save it to your gallery and then repost it by choosing both videos from the gallery. It’s better to save your draft as a private video and then download it to your gallery. After this, you can simply upload both videos by clicking on the add video button at the bottom middle of the screen.
if you want to merge two drafts on TikTok this article help you to perform it. With some simple steps, you are able to merge two drafts on TikTok. TikTok application does not provide any type of edition to do so but you can do it by performing some steps. Now we move to the steps.
- is it possible to merge two drafts on TikTok?
- how to merge two drafts on TikTok?
- How to merge drafts on TikTok?
- Users need an Android or any IOS device.
- Users must have an active account on TikTok.
- The user must need a strong internet connection.
Steps to merge two drafts on TikTok
You can perform this process on both types of devices. This article covers the solution of two types of devices. The first solution is for Android users and the second solution is for IOS. Now we move to the solution.
- For Android users
- For IOS users
1. For Android users
Step 1: Open the TikTok application.
Step 2: Go to the profile to see the draft section.
Step 3: Open the draft videos and one by one save them to the private videos.
Step 4: Now download both videos.
Step 5: Go to the Plus sign to add the videos from the gallery. Click on the post option to select the videos.
Step 6: Now Click on next to post the video. Here add the title and caption of the video and click on publish option to publish it.
With the help of these processes now you are able to merge two videos on TikTok. Now you see the video guide to perform these processes.
2. For IOS users
I hope this article proves informative for you and now you are able to merge two drafts on TikTok. If you want to get information regarding the TikTok application then visit more articles.
- Can I Download Videos on TikTok | Proven Guide 2023
- Can I Edit the Draft on TikTok | Proven Guide 2023
- Can I Edit a Posted Video on TikTok | Best Guide 2023
- Can I Edit Comments on TikTok | Stunning Guide 2023?
- Can I Edit the Caption on the TikTok | Proven Guide 2023
How do I combine drafts in TikTok?
1. Drag and drop your TikTok draughts onto the screen after starting Media.io Online Video Merger.
2. Change the video’s settings.
3. Join and reorder videos.
Can you add more to a TikTok draft?
To add more clips to the draught on TikTok, just open the video in your draughts, click back to go to the editing screen, and then click back again to go to the filming screen.
Can you edit clips in TikTok once saved as a draft?
To access your draughts, hit the “Draughts” folder on your profile page. To edit a draught, tap on it to open it. Click the back button in the top left corner, choose “Continue recording,” and then modify the video as needed. You may add new clips, music, filters, and other things from here.
How can I merge two videos side by side?
How to side-by-side two videos
1. Get the split-screen video creator. Launch the installation file for Movavi Video Editor after downloading it.
2. Include videos in the program.
3. A video should be added to an overlay track.
4. Make a split-screen movie.
5. Control the volume.
6. Save the video.
How do I convert TikTok videos without a watermark?
The most well-known TikTok video downloading program, SSSTik.io, enables you to save TikTok movies without watermarks. To use our service, all you need is a browser and a working link to paste in the input form on the sss TikTok video downloader website in order to remove the TikTok watermark.