Before solving the query of how to block unknown numbers on WhatsApp first know about the WhatsApp contacts blocking feature. Whatsapp provides us the facility to block unknown numbers on WhatsApp. If you want to block unknown numbers on WhatsApp or you no longer need contact you can easily block them.
If you want to block unknown numbers on WhatsApp then you are at the right place. Here you see step-by-step guidelines to block unknown numbers on WhatsApp. Know we see how we can block unknown numbers on WhatsApp.
- You must have an Android phone.
- You need a Strong Internet Connection.
- You must have WhatsApp installed on your device and have an Active WhatsApp Account on your device.
- How do I block all unknown numbers?
- How do I block someone on WhatsApp that’s not a contact?
- Can I automatically block unknown numbers on WhatsApp?
Methods to solve the problem of how to block unknown contacts on WhatsApp
You can easily block unknown contacts on WhatsApp on any device. Here you see the process of two types of devices.
- For Android users
- For IOS users
For Android user
Now it’s time to see how we can block unknown contacts on WhatsApp. Follow the following process to solve your problem.
Step 1: Open the chat of the unknown contact.
Step 2: Click on the three dots that are in the upper right corner of the device screen.
Step 3: Here you see some options. Click on the Block option. The contact will be blocked.
Step 4: You can also report the contact or chat with the WhatsApp authority. If you report the contact then the last five texts of your chat are forwarded to the WhatsApp authority.
Step 5: You see the contact is blocked and in chat, you see the notification of blocking the contact.
You see the step-by-step guide to block unknown contact now your problem was solved.
- If you block a contact then your status, profile, and other data will not display to the blocked contact.
- Your last seen, online, and about will also not be visible to the blocked contact.
- The blocked contact is not deleted from your phone directory. And if you want to remove it just move to the contact directory and delete the contact.
For IOS Users
I hope this article is helpful for you if you want to block unknown contacts from WhatsApp. If you want to get more information regarding other WhatsApp issues then visit the following articles.
How do I block all unknown numbers?
1) The app on your phone.
2) Press the More button.
3) Select Settings. blocked phone numbers
4) Activate Unknown.
Why am I getting messages from unknown numbers on WhatsApp?
What can you do if you’ve received such messages? You will have the ability to report the number to WhatsApp from within the app if the message is from an unknown sender. If a contact sends you spam, delete it, and don’t click any links or give out any personal information.
How do I block someone on WhatsApp that’s not a contact?
1) Click on the chat window for the person you want to block.
2)At the top of the chat page, tap the contact’s name or phone number.
3) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Block.
4) When prompted, press BLOCK.
Can you permanently block unknown numbers?
Tap the phone symbol, which is often located at the bottom of your home screen on Android. Next, tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen, followed by Settings and Blocked Numbers. Toggle the option to the right to “Block Calls From Unknown Callers” and confirm your selection.
Can I block everyone on WhatsApp?
Yes, you can block as many contacts at once on WhatsApp, but you cannot block contacts in bulk.