TikTok provided the feature of DM someone on TikTok. This feature Direct messaging (DM) helps you connect with your friends and community on TikTok. Messaging means you can send and receive messages, and also can TikTok videos, directly on TikTok. It is an easy way to connect with your TikTok friends
Sometimes people don’t know how can they DM someone on TikTok. If you are one of those users and don’t know how can You DM someone on TikTok then this article is for you. So, please read the whole article & follow the steps for a better understanding.
Prerequisite Tools & Software
- You should have a mobile (Android, iPhone)
- The devices must install an Android or IOS operating system on them.
- Active Internet connection
- Install TikTok from the Play Store/App Store
Similar Queries OR Questions
- How to message someone on TikTok.
- How to find your direct messages.
We Provide Two Methods For This Purpose.
- For Android User
- For IOS User
Step 1: How to DM Someone On TikTok For Android Users.
We propose trying these steps to DM someone on TikTok. Following this procedure is step by step. Here is how this method works.
Step 1: Open the TikTok app.
Step 2: Tap Inbox at the bottom.
Step 3: If you have recent messages, tap a name from the Messages list to go to the chat.
Step 4: Type a message. You can also tap the Emoji button to send GIFs, emojis, and stickers.
Step 5: Tap the Send button.
If you see these videos you can quickly solve your problem by DM someone on TikTok.
Step 2: How to DM someone on TikTok For IOS Users.
Congratulations! You have finally learned all the possible ways how to DM someone on TikTok. You can follow these step-by-step guides and get effective results. In case you want to DM someone on TikTok.
Why can’t I send direct messages on TikTok?
If TikTok doesn’t let you message specific users, try texting a different user. You could be trying to communicate with a user who’s turned off the messaging feature. Alternatively, you may not be their friend.
How to use stickers in a direct message
To send stickers in a direct message:
1. Go to the chat in your Inbox.
2. Tap the Emoji button in the message bar.
3. Tap the Sticker Sets button.
4. Choose a sticker you’d like to use.
༚ To save a sticker set, tap Add. The sticker set will be added to the sticker panel and ready for you to use in a direct message.
༚ Once you add a sticker set, tap Use. You’ll be directed to the sticker panel where you can send a sticker in a direct message.
༚ To view all your saved sticker sets, tap Added at the top. From here, you can drag and drop the sticker set to change the order and tap the Delete button next to the sticker set to remove it.
How to use safety features for direct messaging
There are several safety features for direct messaging to ensure messages adhere to our Community Guidelines and to give you the opportunity to report unwanted messages or block someone from sending you messages.
Who can send direct messages on TikTok
Direct messaging on TikTok is available to:
• Registered account holders aged 16 and older. Parents and guardians of 16 to 18-year-old users can set restrictions on this feature through Family Pairing.
• Anyone who has permission to send a direct message to others. You can control who can send you direct messages in your Privacy settings. Keep in mind, if you update your direct message setting to No one, you won’t be able to receive direct messages. You can still access your message history in your Inbox, but you can’t receive new direct messages in those chats.
Can I send a DM to someone I don’t follow?
You can send a message to anyone when you use Instagram Direct. Keep in mind: If you send a message to someone who doesn’t follow you, it’ll appear as a request in their inbox.