Users can easily delete a Facebook page. Users can create or delete pages on Facebook. Facebook provides us with the facility to add or remove pages easily. For this purpose simply go to the page setting of your page and delete it. It’s a very simple process, just switch the profile and go to the settings after some necessary steps you can delete a Facebook page.
If you want to delete a Facebook page then this article is just for you. With the help of this article, you can easily delete a Facebook page. Now we go through the process to delete a Facebook page.
- Is it possible to delete a Facebook page?
- How I can delete my Facebook page?
- what is the process of deleting a Facebook page?
- The user needs a mobile device or an iPhone device to perform this process.
- The devices must install an Android or IOS operating system.
- You need an active account on Facebook.
- The user must have a Facebook page that we or she want to delete.
- A strong internet connection is also needed.
Steps to Delete a Facebook Page
In this article, you see the process of two types of devices. The first process is for Android users and the second step is for IOS users. Both types of users can get information from this article. Now we go through the process to delete a Facebook page.
- For Android users
- For IOS users
1. For Android users
Step 1: First go to the setting of your profile.
Step 2: Click on settings and privacy option and then click on settings.
Step 3: Now go to the page setting option.
Step 4: Go to the Access and Control option.
Step 5: Now Click on the deletion and deactivate option.
Step 6: Now confirm your password to verify that this page belongs to you.
Step 7: Now click on the delete option and go to the next option
Step 8: Now save the changes. Your page is deleted.
Note that you first go to your page profile options on the right of your screen and switch to your main profile to perform this process. In the main profile, you can’t see the option to delete the page for this you must go to your page setting and thin-switch your profile then you see these options.
2. For IOS users
I hope this article proves informative for you and now you are able to delete a Facebook page. If you want to get more information regarding Facebook or other social media apps then visit more articles.
- How Can I Delete the Phone Number On my Facebook Account | Fantastic Guide 2023
- How Can I Find Out What Email I Used on Facebook | Sensational Guide 2023
- Did Someone Blocks Me or Delete Their Facebook | Best Guide 2023
How to delete a Facebook page on mobile?
If you’re deleting pages in the Facebook Android or iOS app while using a smartphone or tablet, follow these instructions.
1. Activate the Facebook app.
2. Dismiss the menu.
3. Check out your pages.
4. Locate the page that you want to remove.
5. Click the page settings button.
6. Select “General”
7. Search for the “Remove Page” section.
8. Confirm deleting a Facebook page.
Why can’t I delete a page on FB?
You must have complete control over your new Page on Facebook or be an admin of your old page in order to remove it. Your Facebook Page will be immediately unpublished or deactivated if you ask us to erase it, but it won’t be completely removed until 30 days have gone.
Can I delete my personal Facebook page and keep my business page?
Not at all. Every page needs to be connected to a personal profile, according to my understanding, which is constantly hazy given how frequently Facebook changes its policies. If you don’t add the link yourself, other people won’t be able to see it.