Before solving the question of how to change WhatsApp storage to an SD card first we see what WhatsApp is. WhatsApp is free to download messenger app for smartphones. WhatsApp uses the internet to send messages, images, audio, or video.
So if you are having a problem that changing WhatsApp storage to an SD card this article is here. You just have to read the whole article & follow the steps. If you don’t read the whole article it may not lead you to successful results.
Prerequisite Tools & Software
- You must have an android phone.
- You need a strong internet connection.
- You must have a WhatsApp app on your android phone and have an account on them. If not then install the WhatsApp app first from the google play store.
Similar Queries OR Questions
- How do I set WhatsApp as the default storage for SD cards?
- How can I move WhatsApp to an SD card from internal storage?
Steps to change WhatsApp storage to an SD card for Android users.
We propose trying these steps to change WhatsApp storage to an SD card. Following this procedure is step by step. Here is how this method works.
Step 1: Click on file manager on your phone.
Step 2: Then click on the Whatsapp app.
Step 3: Selected any photos videos, or documents.
Step 5: Then click on the move option.
Step 6: Then click the Sd card option.
Step 7: Then click on the move to here.
Step 8: Back to the file manager, then click on the SD card option.
Step 9: Finally WhatsApp storage to SD card.
You can easily solve your problem which is to change WhatsApp storage to an SD card.
Congratulations! You have finally learned all the possible ways how to change WhatsApp storage to an SD card. You can follow these step-by-step guides and get effective results. In case you want to change WhatsApp storage to an sd card.
- How can I permanently delete WhatsApp messages from google drive
- How to add music to WhatsApp status
How do I allow WhatsApp to access my SD card?
Follow these steps to know, how to set WhatsApp storage to an SD card:
1. Head to settings > storage > Internal Storage.
2. Tap on Apps and select the apps you want to move.
3. Now, tap on Storage used > Change > Select SD card.
How can I change the storage location in WhatsApp?
That said, here’s how to change the storage location of WhatsApp to an SD card using this method.
1. Insert your SD card into your phone.
2. Open the File Manager app.
3. Go to Internal Storage.
4. Cut the WhatsApp folder.
5. Go back and enter SD from your file manager.
6. Paste the folder there.
Where is WhatsApp default storage?
On Android, media files are automatically saved in your WhatsApp/Media/folder. If you have Internal Storage, the WhatsApp folder is located in your Internal Storage. If you do not have internal storage, the folder will be on your SD Card or External SD Card.
How do I use my SD card as internal storage?
Set up a new SD card
1. On your device, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Tap the notification SD card detected.
3. To set up your SD card for Portable storage, select Format. For adoptable storage, select Format another way.
4. Once your SD card is formatted, you can choose to Move content or Move content later.
Why is my phone storage full when I have an SD card?
External, SD card is whole readable/writable and can hold any data, usually pictures, videos, music, and games. Your internal storage may become full because some applications hold too much data, and You have installed too many apps.