There are many ways to change font in Facebook post in Android devices. If your android device have the font option then you can easily change the font in Facebook post in Android. In case you don’t have any fund option in your android than you simply go to the google browser and type “Change font style online” and open the first website. Here you write simple text and the website convert it into many styles. You simply copy the style of your own choice and past it in your Facebook post.
If you want to change font in Facebook post in android then this article is just for you. You can easily change the font of Facebook post in Android. Now we move to the steps.
- Is it possible to change font in Facebook post in Android?
- Can it possible to change font in Facebook post in Android?
- The user needs a mobile device or an iPhone device to perform this process.
- The devices must install an Android or IOS operating system.
- You need an active account on Facebook.
- A strong internet connection is also needed.
Steps to Change Font in Facebook Post in Android
In the article you see the solution on two types of devices. First solution is for android users and the second solution is for IOS users. The users of both types of devices can get information from this article. Now we move to the steps to change font in Facebook post in android.
- For Android users
- For IOS users
1. For Android users
Step 1: Simply go to the Google browser and type “Change font style online” here.
Step 2: Open the first website. You see a text box here. Type the text that you want to change the style. You see bundle of styles.
Step 3: By pressing and holding Copy the desired font.
Step 4: Now go to the Facebook Application and open it. Then go to the post option. Here past the copied text by pressing and holding the coarser and post it.
After performing these processes you can easily post any text on Facebook with your own choice. Here we provide you a video guide for more clarity.
2. For IOS users
I hope this article proves helpful for you and now you can easily change font in Facebook post in android. If you want to get more information regarding Facebook or want to explore other social media platforms then visit more articles.
- Does Facebook Delete Accounts of the Deceased | Best Guide 2023?
- Does Facebook keeps data after Deleting the Account | Best Guide 2023
- How to Change Facebook Messenger Settings on Android | Sensational Guide 2023
- How can I Recover the Deleted Facebook Account after 14 Days | Best Guide 2023
- How Can I Delete the Phone Number On my Facebook Account | Fantastic Guide 2023
What font does Facebook use Android?
They use Tahoma on PCs and Lucida Grande on Apple machines. Helvetica Neue is used on iOS mobile devices, while Roboto is used on Android phones and other devices. These typefaces are sans serif, which means they lack the additional frills and serifs found in more intricate fonts.
What is the default font for Facebook?
Facebook employs Helvetica, Arial, or any other sans-serif font that you want. Depending on your device, the style sheet also specifies Lucida Grande, Tahoma, Segoe UI, Roboto, and Verdana. The majority of the text on the website, including the navigation, the body of text, and even the comments, is written in one of these fonts.
How do I get a different font color on Facebook?
Simply tap on the “What’s on your mind?” status bar, start typing, then select a color or gradient from the options that display below your text to use Facebook’s new color-change function for posts. Once finished, post it.