A caption is an important part of any video. Every social media platform provides the facility to caption your videos or your photos. Users can add a caption on TikTok also. With the help of some simple steps, you can add a meaningful caption to your videos. For this purpose simply capture a video and go to the post option. Here you see a blank block where you can add a caption of your own choice and add meaningful tags to boost or promote your content.
If you want to add a caption on your TikTok then this article is exactly for you. You can add a meaningful caption to your videos. Now we move to the steps to add a caption on TikTok.
- How to add a caption on TikTok.
- Can I add a caption on TikTok?
- How can I add a caption to a TikTok video?
- The user needs a mobile and iPhone device.
- The devices must install Android and IOS operating systems.
- The user needs an active account on TikTok.
- Users also need a strong internet connection.
Steps to add a caption on TikTok
This article covers two types of devices. The first solution is for Android users and the second solution is for IOS users. The users of both types of devices get help from this article. Now we move to the steps.
- For Android users
- For IOS users
1. For Android users
Step 1: First of all capture a video just like simple video capturing.
Step 2: Click on the Next option.
Step 3: Add a caption on the given place. You can add a Title and also add tags to your caption.
Step 4: After adding the caption click on the post option to post your video. Your video was saved with your desired caption.
After performing all the above steps you can now able to add a caption to your video. Now you can add your desired captions to your videos. For more clarity we provide you with a video guide.
2. For IOS users
I hope this article proceeds informative for you and now you are able to add a caption on TikTok. If you want to get information regarding other social media platforms and want to explore TikTok then visit more articles.
- Can I Hide the Account on TikTok | Special Guide 2023?
- Can I Edit the Caption on the TikTok | Proven Guide 2023
- Can I Duet with Yourself on TikTok | Proven Guide 2023
- Can I See Who Viewed My Video on TikTok | Authentic Guide 2023
- Can I Edit a Video on TikTok | Stunning Guide 2023?
How do you write a caption on TikTok?
How to add captions to your TikTok is as follows:
1. Launch the TikTok app.
2. The “+” button must be tapped to add a new post.
3. From the camera roll on your phone, upload a video.
4. Write your caption in the TikTok post editor.
5. Add hashtags and mention additional creators, if desired.
6. To publish your TikTok video, click “Post”.
How do you add captions on TikTok after posting?
Once you’ve finished recording or uploading your TikTok video, tap the button with a checkmark on it. A menu will be displayed to you on the right. Then click the ‘Text’ option after expanding it. Put in your text.
What time should I post on TikTok?
According to our analysis, the greatest times to post on TikTok are from 6 am to 10 am and from 7 pm to 11 pm, while the top days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.